baby

Monday, June 29, 2009

My 1st Visit

Today, i skip school again. Mummy, Yi-poh and Kiu-poh have decided to bring me to this physician ( chinese tit-tah) to treat my hand. They noticed for this 3 days my left hand cannot be moved at all. And they dont want to get me admitted to hospital. They know im just too scared of it.

We left around 9am and reach there almost 10:30am. We've got number 41, and the time stated there 5pm-6pm. Huh?? That means we need to wait till evening. Since we already there and the place was too far away for us to go back home , then come back again, we decided to WAIT. We waited and waited till 12pm, then Yi-poh suggested we better go shopping than wasted time here. So we choose Mid Valley , 30 minutes journey.

Usually Mummy will be the most happiest person when talk about shopping, especially at MV. But today she got no mood to buy anything, they just have their lunch at Kenny's Rogers while i take my afternoon nap. Then we left around 3pm. When reach the clinic, the last number called was 21. Still got 20 numbers to go.

So, we go to the nearby Ayamas and 'lepak' there for 1.5 hrs. When we go back check for the number, its only 22. I start asking for my milk , but Mummy didnt bring any coz she never thought we would be waiting for so long. I started to throw tantrum till Yi-poh cannot stand. We left again. This time we going to the 'night market' nearby. After a round of 'cari makan', we went back to that clinic again at 6pm. Hoping this time will be our turn. But to our dismay, number only called till 30.

Mummy run out of patience, and decided to jump queue. She called the physician using hp, and asked for a favor from him. She told him we came from very far, and i cant wait anymore. Luckily the dr said the next number he will call us in. Phew, at last....

When our turn to go in, i was scared to look at the dr. He was examining my hand and told Mummy actually i have dislocated elbow( 'lat kau' in cantonese). With a very quick motion, he flip, flap, turn , twist my elbow till Yi-poh can heard a 'prak' sound. I was too shock to said anything and just sit there cry while dr put on the bandage for me.

Before we left, dr said need to come back again on Wednesday. I quickly told Mummy , i dont wanna come again. Im very scared, scared of the dr.

The bandage around my elbow



Once in the car, fall asleep again, too tired from crying




Today was my 1st visit to chinese 'tit ta' and also the longest waiting time i've ever wait. But after the treatment, Mummy notice i can move my shoulder , at least. Compare to the last 3 days, my whole hand cannot be touch or moved at all. So its worth for the whole day we wasted there.

2 comments:

  1. poor wyson. And also mommy too. Mommy so worry and tired to look after him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really poor thing lo... mummy must be very heartache to hear the "prak" sound.. Auntie here read only, already feel your pain. So be a good boy and be more careful next time ok!

    ReplyDelete