baby

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Colors

Today Mummy was on MC. But in the afternoon she feels abit better, so she went to The Read Malaysia 09 International Book Fair at MIECC, Mines. Of course without me. If i tag along, im sure she cant shop and bought me so many things.
`
Mummy knows im a die hard fan of Goofy, so she search for this book and another book about Mickey and Goofy. Hehehe, see, my Goofy book..




I also got a few sets of this. Mummy knows i love to play with colors. So she bought this Finger Paint Set, washable. Thats the selling point actually, if not washable, Mummy wont even look at it.



Inside got 3 foam stamps, coloring roller and apron



And a Paint Box set(washable too), more like water painting color... coz i love water too...




Comes together with 3 patterns(mould), paintbrush and apron




A box of color pencils and oil pastel



Just cant wait till this weekend to try out on all this.

7 comments:

  1. hello there .. my first time visiting your blog. I remember some years ago when I was preggy, I read one mom saying she name her son Wyson cos follow initials W and Y and their son! Is that you! Wow I found you back .. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,Mummy long lost online friend?? Mummy said she did mentioned before in MJ forum, are u also a member there?? If yes, im sure you found her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the pelikan colours and oil pastel for my son, too!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyson, your name so popular in MJ.

    How much are those books? Good deal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, aunty sh, how u know my name was so popular in MJ???

    the books mummy bought at rm6.90, good deal??

    ReplyDelete
  6. popular because you mention above mah, and myself also can remember how the name Wyson came from.

    RM6.90 is cheap wor, hard cover?

    ReplyDelete
  7. then must thanks Mummy creativity for giving me this special name...

    aunty sh, not hard cover lah, just like magazine but very good color quality and have some stickers and cards inside..

    ReplyDelete