baby

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rewards

The moment i step out from the hospital, i keep on telling Daddy i wanna go Jusco. He already promised to buy me my favourite VCD. At first, we agreed to buy one, then i negotiate to 2. Since i behaved so 'well' after the surgery, and Daddy feel i must be given some token of 'appreciation', so to Jusco we went.
`
But i still feel weak and dizzy. So Daddy said we just make it fast. We straight go to Speedy and i start to choose the VCD that i want. Guess what i choose after a round of 'bargaining' with Mummy.
`
`
Of course, my favourite, 'Goofy' and Teletubbies.....

Before we left, we passed by Secret Recipe. Oh, my favourite , Chocs Mud Cake.... i missed it so much. Mummy like can read my mind. Her legs already walking towards SR. She bought 3 slices of cake at one shot. ( Durian cheese, Chocs Mud and Chocs Indulgence).
`
On the way home, i already falls asleep in the car. When reach, i still can sleep for another 3 hours. After i woke up, i feel hungry. I go to the fridge and take out my cake. See, how i feast on my cake, yummy.....


`
* But later at nite, i did vomit out the cake after my milk. Wasted ,wasted, wasted.... i mean the cake...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment