baby

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Bully?

Finally, the day come. From the 1st day i start kindy, Mummy was praying hard that i wont cause any trouble there. Usually Mummy just received comments from my class teacher. But today, Mummy received a complaint from teacher on duty(actually Yi-yi told Mummy coz Yi-yi fetch me from school today). I beats a 6 year old classmate. Teacher saw it with her own eyes and punish me to stand aside to have time out. Of course i dont want, and start to cry.
`
Mummy dont know the whole story, so tomorrow she will give a call to my class teacher to understand more about this. Mummy knows im very naughty(extremely). I always play rough and simply will raise my hands to beat people whenever im not happy.
`
Im consider quite big in terms of size and strength for a 3 years old boy. That makes me a bully in front of weak and tiny kids. I dont know how to control my temper and will simply throw tantrum at everybody. When they cant pleased me, i will knock them with my head or just swing over my hand.
`
Mummy always wonder why i cant act gently just like a 3years old should behave. She so envy looking at her friends kid that know table manners and said things in a polite way. And now, Mummy start blaming herself for too manja-ing me.
`
Am i born to be a bully???

2 comments:

  1. Bully? I dunno, but i am sure Wyson is the little king at home. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. not little king lah, im the one and only king at home...hehehe

    ReplyDelete