baby

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Busy Saturday Part 1

FINGER PAINT
`
After a tiring night yesterday, Mummy said today will be a busy day too. She wants to try out the new finger paint set that she bought last 2 weeks.
`
She wear for me the 'plastic shirt', see how excited am i...




Putting out all the finger paints , getting ready to start my painting class




Me started with the foam mould, and with Mummy's help i use the roller to paint
`



My painting almost finished, wait ah...


`
`
Then Mummy suggested why dont i use my finger to paint...
`

`
`
Eiks., my fingers was so dirty, i dont want to do any more finger painting (in Mummy's heart, she was asking since when i become a cleanliness freak??? hmmm...)
`

`
`
Tada, this is my Painting for the day...any comments???

2 comments:

  1. Wah, your painting is very neat. Eh, you also scared to dirty your fingers like me? We can be friends then hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not neat, bcoz i dont want to dirty my finger, so i just dab here and there...

    i thought we ARE friends, remember we have the same thinking ' got body'?? kekeke

    ReplyDelete