baby

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wyson The Menace

Mummy thought the days of me rampaging around the house have passed. But to her dismay, her little monster back to action again. This time, the unfortunate 'victim' was Mummy newly bought plastic shoes rack. Daddy have just assembled the rack while Mummy was upstairs taking her shower.
`
When Mummy cames down, I proudly show her my masterpiece. Mummy was speechless. Actually it was just a crack on it. I was testing the durability of the rack by stepping on it. I wanna see whether the rack can support a 20kg(that's me) weightage. Ok, so the truth reveals, its totally cannot. But by sacrificing the rack, then only i know the answer.








Its not bad after all, I think we still can use this, Mummy.... but not for putting shoes, but as a toy rack for me...... hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Wyson 20kgs already? Heavier than both my kids.
    Poor little rack, I feel that better throw away. If use as a toy racks, the crack may have hurt Wyson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, aunty sh, almost 20kg now, now mummy start calling me 'fei chai' tim... i said jeh wanna use as toys rack, but Mummy dont want loh... kiasi mah...

    ReplyDelete