baby

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Wanna Go Back Mummy House

Today Mummy came to see me. The moment i see Mummy, i told her i wanna go back to Mummy house. It become my habit now and i guess i was just trying my luck everytime i asked Mummy.
`
Wyson : I want to go back Mummy house.
`
Mummy : Why? U going back to Kiu-poh(bbsitter) house
`
Wyson : No, Mummy house.
`
Mummy : Cannot baby, Mummy need to work tomorrow.
`
Wyson : I want, i want go back Mummy house, dont want Kiu-poh house. One day only..
`
Mummy : One day only?
(Mummy will be on MC tomorrow, so she thought maybe can bring me home for one day)
`
Wyson : Yes, one day...
`
But in the end, they decided not to bring me home. Coz Daddy worry, Mummy still sick , cant even take care of herself, how to take care of me??
`
Before they go back, Mummy and Daddy give me RM 1 each. So that i can buy my favourite ice cream or chocolates. Nowadays, i know how to asked for money. I keep on saying 2 ringgit, 2 ringgit...

2 comments:

  1. wah? so young already ask for money?
    Hm....mommy must change, dun make you a materialistic kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no choice loh, aunty sh, coz Mummy brings me to work mah, remember im helping(kacau) Mummy to count $$$, so i know what $$$ can do...

    ReplyDelete