baby

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Doggy Biscuits

Mummy knew i loves doggy so much. Maybe because i was born in the year of doggy, so im very fond of this furry friend. I loves watching Blue's Clues( the blue dog) and Disney Channel esp. the one featuring Goofy and Pluto. Remember, Mummy even bought me a Goofy soft toy and books.
`
So when Mummy came across Aunty Evane blog about her baking doggy biscuits, Mummy know she must bake it too. Coz she knows i will love the biscuits. Well, Mummy always the greatest... she knows me the best..
`
With not much knowledge about baking, i salute Mummy coz in the end , she really makes it. Of course with little help from me( i keep on munching the koko krunch while Mummy putting it on the biscuits)...hehehe
`
Before baked
`




After baked
`



Me and my cutie doggy biscuits
`




And the taste, of course YUMMY...... Thank you so much, Mummy...

3 comments:

  1. good job, all the cute doggies cookies.
    Now is the doggies cookies trend, bring up by Evane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment, I thot he termakan some dog biscuit or something haha. I must hv missed this Evane's post in M... So cute. Wanna make too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, must thanks to A.Evane, bcoz of her, then only i got the chance to taste this lovely biscuits...

    ReplyDelete