baby

Monday, June 22, 2009

Im 35 Months Old

Times flies so fast, today im already 35 months old. Wow, sounds very old huh?? So, lets see what i have achieved so far...


Height : 100cm
( Mummy said im consider short for my age. What to do? I've got Daddy's gene and its not my fault too...hehehe)

Weight : 18.5 kg
( After a round of dieting(of course without Mummy's approval) by skipping dinner , just take biscuits, cakes, bread and titbits, and this way really works for cutting down ur weight, im the LIVE example, i've have lost 1.5 kg)
`
- I have improved alot in my motor skills and speech development since i start kindy this year.
`
- I can speak and understand few languages and dialects, English, Mandarin, Hakka and Cantonese, but im still struggling for my Malay, but im picking it up slowly..
`
- I still cant write and color properly, actually i just loves to scribble on paper, and sometimes on the wall..
`
- I know how to wear and take off my pants but shirt, still no-no...


- And im getting naughtier each day...




Next month will be my big day, and Mummy was busy preparing... im still waiting for the surprise to come..

3 comments:

  1. Wah mummy, you got measure correctly or not o? 100cm still considered short??? Chloe is 98cm and she's already taller than some 3-4 year old kids neh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just measured yesterday, considered short lah for boys... mummy said boys should be taller than girl mah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. long time i didn't measure my Jonas leow.

    Wyson is a clever boy. Gamba Teh !

    ReplyDelete