baby

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My New Swimsuit

Recently , weather was so hot. Mummy always saying wanna bring me go swimming but have to wait till she buy me a new swimsuit. I've waited ,and waited and waited...finally i got my new swimsuit.
`
Like always Mummy being so kiasi, so she wont let me swims outside. She will put the pool in the bathroom and using the water from the water heater. So i wont catch a cold.
`
Can see the difference between my 1st swimsuit and the latest one? Last time i will still wear whatever Mummy bought for me. But now, no more, i prefer the simplest one. Even the new one, i also dont want coz got a monkey print in front. Why im still wearing it? Bcoz i want to swim so badly, so i just give in loh..

May 2008


June 2009



May 2008


June 2009



See, Mummy, i have really outgrown this pool, i've been using this pool for the past 1 year, so please...please... please ... get me a new one.. ok?
`

2 comments:

  1. wah, same style.
    Mommy so conversative, bought the cover up all swimsuit. Cannot see Wyson's sexy chest. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. told u liao mah, mummy kiasi one, not that i dont wanna show off my sexy chest, but Mummy scared i catch a cold woh..

    ReplyDelete