baby

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Me & My Ultraman

Tonite , I went to pasar malam with Mummy. Before we leave the house, Mummy already said this cannot buy, that cannot buy. ( referring to sweets, chocs, cold drinks and titbits). So i just agreed to it coz im having flu and minor cough.

When we reach pasar malam, the first stall we passed by was selling titbits. I told Mummy ' this one cannot buy, cough'. Then we walk further again. I see the van selling cold drinks(my fav actually), I told Mummy again 'this also cannot buy, cough'...

Without realising, we already at the end road of the pasar malam , with empyt hands holding nothing coz all also cannot buy. So , Mummy suggested we go home. On the way back, i see a stall selling inflatable balloons and hammer. ' Mummy, everything also cannot buy, so can I buy this? I want Ultraman', i asked Mummy with a pity face.
`
See my happy face... happily playing with my Ultraman hammer...








2 comments:

  1. hm...Wyson, auntie soo hooi feel that this ultraman looks so ugly wor. Hehe...

    this is a popular new toys, selling every where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugly?? no lah, just a bit out of shape jeh...hehehe

    ReplyDelete