baby

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My 2nd Visit

Ok, i thought if i didnt mention, they will forget about this appointment. But who knows, their memory really good. Early morning, Mummy already calls Yi-poh, remind her to leave the house early to avoid the traffic jam.
`
When we reach there , we just need to wait for 30 minutes, coz Mummy already learn from her mistake last time. We have make an appointment with the dr for today treatment. Once we're inside the room with dr, my feeling came back again. Im scared the dr will 'play' with my hand again. With my innocent face and teary eyes, i look at Yi-poh and Kiu-poh.
`
Dr : How are u today, boy? How is ur hand?
Me : No pain already...
Dr : Really ? Let dr check for u..
Me : No, no, help, help me, please ( looking at yi-poh and kiu-poh, but they just asked me to sit still)
Dr : I havent touch ur hand, u already crying, If u still cry, dr will 'prak' ur hand again...
Me : ( stop crying) I wanna go back home..
Dr : Ok, after dr change for u the bandage , u can go home..
`
Dr said my elbow getting better but just a bit swollen so need to put on bandage again. He will see me again this saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment