baby

Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 3rd Visit

Eventhough i already told Mummy for thousand times that i dont need to see that Dr again, but she seems like playing deaf ears. She keep on repeating, ' Your hand still in pain, so why dont let dr check again for you?'..

Ok, seems like Mummy more long-winded than me. So i lost again and now im at the clinic waiting for my turn. The moment i see that dr , i start to cry again. When he saw me crying like this, he started to laugh. 'Aiyoh, you are very cute lah..so big boy, still with your pacifier'. Hellooo, im so scared and he still got the mood to laugh.

The dr check my hand and told Mummy, this will be the last visit. After this round of bandage, then my elbow will be fully recovered. But just that, im so getting used to my right hand during this few weeks , so i totally forgot about my left hand. Now i have to start practising using my left hand again.

When we left, the dr still remind Mummy not to let my bandage get wet. So have to wrap the hand when taking my bath. Once reach home, i was too excited coz no need to go that clinic again. While Mummy looking for a plastic to wrap my arms, i quickly went into the bathroom and plays with water. I totally forgotten about my bandage, i soak my hands in a pail of water. Mummy was very angry, of course. But she didnt scold or beat me, she just help me to unwrap the bandage and put aside. Hmmm, i guess Mummy also too tired to nag me...
`
Whatever it is, im just so glad that this whole episode was over....

No comments:

Post a Comment