baby

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family's Day at Putrajaya

Mummy wakes me up at 6am this morning. Oh gosh, today is Sunday. Why need to wake up so early?? Then only heard her mumbling about we need to be there at 7:45am. Its my kindy family's day held at Putrajaya.

We went there together with Yi-yi, Yi-chong and Brandon. But on the way there, we got lost in direction. We wasted about 1 hour just to reach Putrajaya. Once we reach there, luckily the games havent started yet. The weather was good, not hot but at times got drizzling. But it was just nice for us.

I have no mood at all to participate in the games and i dont wanna mingle around with my friends eventhough they keep on calling me. I just stick to Daddy & Mummy like super glue.
`





While we exploring the nearby area, i spotted a kid's playground and swimming pool. There were so many kids swimming and playing there. My mood totally changed. I told Mummy i wanna swims. But she said NO. First, i didnt bring my swimsuit, second, it was only 10am.

Eventhough i try to be funny and make cute faces, pleading Mummy to let me swim, but the answer still a big NO NO.
`



Huh??!! Im very angry now. I wanna swims, swims, swims....



At last , i didnt get to swim, but Mummy allowed me to play at the playground..... better than nothing ...



After a few rounds of playing the slide, Mummy said its time to go home. But she promise we will come back again.. Lets see when will this happened....



3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Wyson, mommy sure will fulfil her promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyson "tai kor zai" already lor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh, a. vicky, u dont know Mummy very pannai in talking meh?? we'll see how...

    yaloh, im 'tai kor zai' liao, but Mummy & Daddy still keep calling me baby neh...

    ReplyDelete