baby

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Over The Phone

"Hello, ya, ya, very busy now, Mummy cooking, Daddy not home. Me ? Reading books.. ok, ok... bye..."
`
Mummy caught me in action while im engaged with imagination friend. Who said only girls know how to boil phone porridge?? I also loves to call my friends using my new Barbie hp that i 'loan' from Yvonnie. And i can keep on talking and talking and talking till Mummy have to said my hp runs out of battery.
`
So, can i have your number please?? Next time i will try to call u too...




3 comments:

  1. Haha can boil porridge for so long ar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hello... We should exchange phone numbers and boil more delicious phone porridge together haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya, aunty vicky, sometimes boil too long till hangus tim...hehehe

    no need exchange numberlah, chloe, i've already got ur number long time ago... so u just wait for my call ya...

    ReplyDelete