baby

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Trip to the Saloon




Today was so surprised seeing Mummy came to fetch me from kindy. I thought when schooling day, she also must be working. Argh, dont care what the reason was, as long as Mummy was here is good enough. Once step in the car, I told Mummy i wanna buy egg tarts. So to the bakery we went. Mummy even bought a small cake too.
`
After we left the cake at bbsitter house, we went out again to fetch daddy from office. Mummy asked me where i would wanna go, i have no idea at all ... suddenly this burp out from my mouth...' i want cut hair hair'...
`
When we reach the saloon, I changed my mind. I dont want to go in. I dont want to cut my hair. Then Mummy said she will have her haircut first, followed by me later. Seeing Mummy so relax sitting there letting aunty cut her hair, i feel a bit relief. Next was my turn. I sit quietly on the high chair and let aunty cut my hair. Its not pain after all.
`
Mummy feels so surprised i didnt throw any tantrum this time. She was very wrong. The moment Daddy wanna paid the bill, I keep pushing Daddy to the chair. ' Daddy, its your turn to cut hair. Sit down , sit down. ' When Daddy insisted he dont want, i was shouting hysterically at him. ' You must, you must cut hair. You must!!!'. Everybody in the saloon was laughing at me. They was saying i was such a cute little boy....hmmm, i just want my Daddy to have his hair cut, whats wrong with that???

No comments:

Post a Comment