baby

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm Sick

Yesterday, I was coughing terribly till i vomit a few times after having my milk. So Mummy decided to bring me over to the Paed. We've waited for more than 2 hours for our turn. After checking , the Paed said my lungs ok , and my throat just a little sore, so no antibiotic needed.

Later at night, i start to have fever. My body was so warm and i keep on mumbling. Mummy feed me with medicine at 4:30am. The fever subside but comes back again after few hours. Me and Mummy dont have a good nite sleep while Daddy can doze off till morning.

Im being cranky in the morning, so Mummy decided to send me back to bbsitter house. At least , Mummy can assured i get enough attention there.
`
On the way , Daddy stop by at Shell station. So its my turn to take over the wheel.




When reached there, Mummy sensed i've no appetite at all except drinking water. To be exact, i only preferred Ribena or 100-Plus. So , she cooked me this Teddy Bear pasta. I've only eat 2-3 spoon only, eventhough its really yummy.

`
When Mummy wanna go back, i start to cry and wants to follow her. I keep telling Mummy i wanna go Mummy's house. Mummy just reply me ' Baby, tomorrow you no need go school, ok?'. No school?? Tomorrow?? Ok, Mummy... then i stop crying... I wonder how many days i can skip school?? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment