baby

Monday, May 25, 2009

My Pressies

After a 4D3N wait, finally Mummy and Daddy came back yesterday from their Bangkok trip. They must feel guilty for leaving me behind, so after they landed, go back have their shower, they direct come to fetch me from bbsitter's house.
`
They must be worrying sick coz when they called back from Bangkok, i dont want to talk with them. I also know how to 'merajuk'. Mummy even tried to call in the morning , evening and nite to try her luck. But i insist dont want. So Mummy just managed to get the update about me through bbsitter.
`
Like i said, i dont mind if they didnt bring me coz i know they sure bring back many pressies for me. From head to toes, from edibles to non edibles, from classic to modern toy.... everything got..
`
The first thing to greet me when Mummy step down from the car was this huge Goofy. Mummy knows im very fond with Disney characters since i came back from Disneyland, especially Goofy. Im so in love with Goofy , i even bring him to sleep with me , not allowing Mummy to touch.

`
Then for my head, Mummy didnt buy hat or cap for me. But instead this.. 2 umbrellas, 1 with Tweety design and another one , my favourite character too, Pooh..
`



`
For my body, i've got this... 3 set of animals t-shirt ( the animal hanging on the shirt was 3-D)
`

`
And 2 pairs of Popeye pants
`

`
For my toes.... the new arrival of Crocs, the 1st ever kids sneaker( Mummy said she didnt see this model in Malaysia yet). I tried it on and i really loves it, it was very comfortable.
`

`
Edibles , Mummy knows i love snacking, so she always brought back some for me..
`

Sugus sweets, different in size and it came with a free gift- Disney 3-D ruler
`

Soy milk, in mini packaging
`

Yoghurt drink and Ovaltine
`

This one very special, Enfagrow packet milk. Mummy said she didnt see it sell in Malaysia. I've tried it and dont like the taste coz im not an Enfa kid.
`
Then for toys, Mummy bought this very classic toy made from wood..it was 4 chicks pecking on the rice board, but due to its fragility, i spoilt it after 1 minute play..
`


And shapes board.
`
Lastly was this one, Mummy bought the KFC kid's meal and get this , puzzle blocks book. It was very nice but just that i dont understand the language...hehehe
`

`
Eventhough i didnt join this trip, but with all this pressies, i also get as much fun as Mummy and Daddy...

I love u, Mummy and Daddy..

3 comments:

  1. wow, what a fruitful trips to have.
    I never been to Bangkok before, waiting for my chance.
    The umbrella is for Wyson or for yourself wor? Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunty sh, the umbrella really for me, coz Mummy got another 4 umbrellas for herself...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss Payung, u really collect umbrellas ar? That blue packet soya milk, here oso got lah (Jusco)

    ReplyDelete