baby

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

Today is Teacher's Day. Since this is my first year in kindy, Mummy suggest why dont we 'bribe' my teachers with some gift.

Mummy think and think what she should get for my teachers. At first, she thought of getting this cup cakes for my teachers. But after she taste it, she dont quite like the butter cream taste.

End up, Mummy bought this cake, shared with Yi-yi coz Brandon also going to the same kindy as me. To Mummy dissapointment, the cake turn out like this. So so so unpresentable and the decor also out dated. And the cake was from the famous Secret's Recipe.

But Mummy said still better than nothing. So Yi-yi just send the cake over to kindy yesterday. In the afternoon, Mummy received a thank you sms from my principal. Well, at least the cake was appreciated too...

No comments:

Post a Comment