baby

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Really Bad Flu

This morning Mummy received a sms from bbsitter saying that we're in the clinic. Mummy got a shock and quickly called bbsitter to ask about my condition. She told Mummy i was having minor flu but she dont know why my face was having all this red dot. And nite time, im having difficulty when sleeping time coz of nose blocked. I even vomit every time after my midnite feed.
`
So as expected , after work, Mummy & Daddy straight came to see me. Mummy really heartache when seeing my face like this. It was due to my itchy hands. I keep on rubbing my nose and eyes. This was the 1st time i've encountered like this. Usually when i have flu, i will just have running nose but not like this. Mummy said after a few days, my skin will hardened and peel off too.
`
Oh, how i wish my flu will just go away...

2 comments:

  1. Dun worry too much la mummy, this one considered very mild lor... look at me, lagi teruk: http://chloeruoyi.blogspot.com/2008/03/flu-updates.html
    After looking at my ugly pics, sure nightmare! hehe

    ReplyDelete