baby

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dont Friend You

Since Monday, Mummy and Daddy everyday came to visit me at bbsitter's house. They must be up to something. They even bring me to buy new toys every nite before going back. Hmm.. smell fishy..
`
Then today , they even bring me to Tesco, buy me toys and my favourite food. Back in the car, I heard Mummy whisper to Daddy whether need to tell me or not. Tell me what?? What?? I start to throw tantrum by punching Daddy's seat. Mummy said NO, but i still do. Thus makes Mummy angry and she beats me. Why beat me? I did nothing wrong and with an angry face i told mummy this - 'i dont friend you'.
`
Mummy stunned for awhile, then she said - ' dont friend, dont friend lah, Mummy also dont wanna friend with you. Then both of us facing back to back and looking out the window. Daddy just laugh at our action. He said Mummy so childish. When we almost reach bbsitter's house, there was an uncle selling steamed pau. Quickly Mummy asked Daddy to stop aside. I climbed over to Mummy and told her i want 'loh mai kai'. Mummy looked at me and said ' just now u dont want friend me, why i want to buy for u?'. I quickly said ' i friend you, mummy'. With this , i get away with what i want. hehehe
`
Before Mummy and Daddy left, they did tell me that they not going to fetch me this weekend. They asked me to be good boy and stay at bbsitter's house. They will go for a vacation, without me. Nah, im in good mood , so i just hug Mummy and said goodbye to her. Im so get used to it already, being dumped aside. Sound sad?? Not at all, coz i know when they're back, i will have many many new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment