baby

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stars of Pureen

Since I've won the 1st prize in the Parenthood magazine contest, ' Stars of Pureen' on May 2008, I have become their loyal fans. Why? Coz the winning prize was a RM300 hamper of Pureen products and this include their kids yoghurt bath series. After i tried it, i simply fall in love with it. The smell was so nice.

And till now, i have become their number 1 fans. I asked Mummy to buy all the different flavour of shampoo, body bath and head to toe wash.

Im enjoying every moment of my bath time now....

1 comment:

  1. wow..CONGRATULATIONS!! FIRST SOMEMORE.. not easy to win la.. yes, once won, must become a fan of that product.. pureen is not bad, my kids used this brand too when they were small.. i love their talcum powder..smooth ..

    ReplyDelete