baby

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodbye Mr Pacifier

Its almost 3 months now im FREE from my pacifier. Mummy considered this as my another milestone achievement and something to be proud of. She have tried for many many times to wean me off from my pacifier but FAILED. I was too addicted to my 'jut-jut' then.
`
You all must be wondering how come this time i can said goodbye forever to my beloved 'jut-jut', all this thanks to Mummy for her 'wonderful' bedtime story. So, let me share the story here.
`
'Once upon a time, there was a boy who lives down the village. He loves his 'jut-jut' very much and cant sleep without it. One night, while he was sleeping, a big PINK monster that have been hiding under his bed crawl out. The Monster was very attracted to the boy's 'jut-jut' and he tried pulling it from the boy. The boy dont want to let go his beloved 'jut-jut' end up with losing all his teeth coz he bite hardly on it while the Monster pulling it away. His mouth was bleeding heavily and he was without teeth for the rest of his life.' The END.
`
Sounds scary , right? Thats why after hearing this, i quickly take off my 'jut-jut' and told Mummy i dont want it anymore. Im afraid the PINK monster will come and look for me. Since that night, i never asked for my 'jut-jut' anymore. Everytime i see somemone sucking a pacifier, i will told Mummy, Monster will come after them later that night.

4 comments:

  1. Aiyo, really scary la your story. Of course it works la haha! Good idea oso :-) Should have told him this story long ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. isk isk isk... wat a bad mummy!!! tipu kanak-kanak!!! hahaha...but works wor!!! Wyson so easy kena tipu!! hahaha... next time i bring him PINK MONSTER yeah! kekekekeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha nice creation of the story. Glad this help him to wean it off keke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative mommy ! The story so scary but it's work. Not bad, have potential to be Penipu kanak-kanak. kekeke........

    ReplyDelete