baby

Monday, December 28, 2009

Homework

Dont know what's wrong with me this few week, whenever Im home with Mummy, i will tell her i wanna write. Actually im not the type that loves to do homework, i never write at home. So, Mummy also dont bother to buy me writing books.
`
What Mummy will do when i told her i wanna write? I still cant write on my own, but can trace the alphabets and number. This was what she will do. She gets her book and start to put some dots, dots, dots to form 1,2,3 and a,b,c and i will start tracing it.

Tada, this were my FIRST homework...

Numbers and alphabets




`
Sometimes i will tell Mummy a certain word that i wanna trace, eg : 7-Up, Coca-cola,100-Plus ( all this was my fav drinks, hahaha)


`
Because of my eagerness to write, thus makes Mummy head all the way to Tesco to buy me all this writing books. Did i see it wrongly, writing number 1-100?? Mummy really looks up on me.


`
And write Chinese stroke??

`
Oh gosh, kind of regretting now, that means i will have pile of homework to do now beside kindy one.

3 comments:

  1. U're such a good boy! Dun worry, I'm sure mommy will let u take ur own sweet time with these 'extra' h/w. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he got bitten by the rajin-bug? Good also, school reopens soon... he must be preparing to excel in his Year4 class haha :D

    ReplyDelete