baby

Monday, December 21, 2009

Early Xmas Party

Today, our kindy held an early xmas party at it Sg Chua branch. Mummy paid RM20 for the participation fee for me to join. But too bad, im not enjoying myself at all. Why?? Coz im scared of Santa Claus and the Clown. In fact , im scared of anything BIGGER than me especially figurines.

Need to be pacify by my teacher after seeing a bunch of BIGGIES

Hiding behind Teacher Lina when the Clown is approaching

Need help from Jie jie to pass me the balloon

Only can enjoy Santa performance from far far far away

But what happened after this was more horrifying. My principal related this incident to Mummy when Mummy calls to check on me. Bcoz the party was held at another branch, so we need to travel by school van. Maybe im too tired of all the hiding and crying, on the way back, i fall asleep in the van.

When we reach our kindy, everybody was busy getting down without realising me, still SLEEPING and left behind. Only when teacher do head count once they reached the classroom, they PANICKED when they cant see me. They search up and down for me but still cannot find me. So , Principal quickly give a call to the van driver to ask whether i was inside the van. The uncle pull aside the van and check. Yup, i was sleeping soundly at the back of the seat. Uncle quickly send me back to kindy and to the relief of everybody.

Mummy was so FURIOUS when she heard this , but she also GLAD that im fine and ok. After she calm down, she think back. The principal actually can just keep quiet about this matter and nobody will know, but she choose to told Mummy coz she feels it was her responsibility. And reassured Mummy this wont happened again.

2 comments:

  1. Luckily they realised it fast enuf, b4 Wyson wake up in the van alone n get a scare of his life. Hopefully they've learnt something from this n not repeat such carelessness again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummy answer : But if Mary didnt told me, I also wont know, coz Wyson didnt said a word about that incident. He only said he scared of the Santa Claus and Clown. *slap forehead*

    Btw, ur son next year will be joining this kindy too??

    ReplyDelete