baby

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sizing Problem

I remember reading Chloe's blog about her problem. Me also facing the same thing. Its not like we're that big sized, me and her just born few weeks apart. So, me also putting the blame on the clothing designers and makers. Hey, come on.... most of the shirts and pants meant for our age cant fit us in at all.
`
Im not joking here, just see it for yourself.
`
My shirts - have to wear size 7 - for 7 yrs old
`

`
If the cutting is big, then can settled on size 5-6
`

`
My pants - size 7, but if the cutting too small, have to wear size 9
`

`
My kindy uniform - must really comment on this, i have upgraded the size from M this year to XL next year( i have outgrowing the size M after just 6 mths, but Mummy said no point in buying size L, coz next year definitely cant fit in, so we skip size L and take size XL)
`

`
My kindy sport attire - also upgraded from size M to XL ( I wonder after XL, do they offer size XXL or XXXL?)
`

`
And lastly my pyjamas, i can only fit in size 7-8...
`

`
So, whose fault is this??? Who's to blame???

4 comments:

  1. Hi5! Ya wor, same "problem" here. This Padini/Seed/Miki line has very small cutting. I'm also starting to collect size 9 now haha. And her kindy baju also XL wor, the teacher said that's the biggest size. If next time can't fit anymore, hv to tailor-make liao *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, my principal also said if i outgrown the size XXL, then have to custom made liao.... so left me wondering, izzit we both very GIANT??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable! U serious? Jusco's size 7-8? That's wat my 6+ yo girl's wearing n ah boy's oni wearing size 3-4. And he's 2 mths OLDER than Wyson. The kindy uniform, he's starting with S. Yikes... my boy's like a dwarf! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, A.Ginie, am wearing size 7-8 for my pyjamas. I wear size 3-4 when im around 22 mths.. Actually if u see me in REAL person, im not that BIG though, just that the uniform really small cutting...

    ReplyDelete