baby

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Its Boxing Day

Since i have been behaving very well yesteday( ehem, i become Daddy's little helper, remember?), and as a reward on Boxing Day, Mummy said today we will go for a movie at The Mines. Yeah, when i heard movie, i know we're going to the cinema. Actually i was just thinking about the popcorn and softdrink. Hehehe.....
`
So what's movie we will be watching?? Of course Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 : The Squeakquel. I only watch the DVD for their 1st episode. And i just loves the Chipmunks when they sing. Its so cute.

But im not behaving myself when we're watching the movie. I can only sit still for the 1st half hour, when munching on popcorns and having drink. Once i finish it all, i start to move here and there, keep on asking when will this movie going to end. Till Mummy and Daddy have to shhhh me to keep quiet.
`
When the movie finish around 3pm, Mummy quickly ushered me & Daddy to the Centre Court. She said the show will start soon. Hmm, what show? I thought we just finish watching the movie. Before we reach the stage, i already heard loud music and applauses. I got scared. I turned to Mummy and started to cry. I dont want to go near the stage. I wanna go home. But Mummy persuaded me to just watch from far.
`
So, what actually am i scared of?? Them, the 3 chipmunks. They were so BIG and GIGANTIC. Told you all , anything BIGGER than me will scared me off. Even when we watching from very far, there's a CLOWN giving out balloons nearby the place we stand. OMG, can we leave now???
`


Mummy have no choice but just leave hurrily. Instead we went to Giant and do some shopping before we heading back home.
`
What a wasted Boxing Day( Mummy's inner voice).....

2 comments:

  1. haha thought he will be happy to see the real Chipmunks after the movie. Well Wyson boy grow bigger and taller then the mascot will be smaller than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XY and CE love to go for movies. ONLY becoz of the popcorn. hahaha So nowadays, we (the adults) choose wat we like to watch, instead of kiddy shows.

    ReplyDelete