baby

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Celebration 2011

Happy New Year 2011!! To mark this day, Mummy plan for a 2D1N(1/1-2/1) trip to Genting Highlands.

The first time im here was to celebrate National Day(31/8/2007). That time i just passed my 1st birthday a week before. Still dont know how to play much of the games there.




And this pic, isn't it sweet?? We even won contest in here.... somemore 1st prize..hehehe



After 3yrs++, we're back here again. This time we went with Gung-gung, Por por, Yi-po family and 2 of my Kau-foo. But really wrong timing. Coz the place was so packed, even need to queue for more than 3 hrs just to check in. And when we see the long queue making an S shape at the ticket counter for games, we totally give up. It was just no way we can waste another few hours just to get the tickets.

While waiting for number to be called, i spotted a clown. Remember im scared, i mean really really scared. Mummy quickly shove me to the corner to avoid me seeing the clown. Then Mummy ask me to stay there with Yi-poh while she went to the ladies. When Mummy comes back, she was so surprised seeing me lining up , waiting for my turn to get a balloon from the clown. Without wasting time, she faster grab her hp and snap a picture of me.. Yi-poh then told Mummy, it was me that wanna go there. More surprisingly, i even TALK to the clown and request a GUN shape balloon... ya, im not afraid of CLOWNS anymore.. after all they were just normal human wearing a funny costume plus a big red nose... thats what I told Mummy..



Some pictures we manage to take coz the place was just too crowded







This was what we have for dinner at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant.. overall the dish was ok.. but the suckling pig just give me a shock.. never see such a HUGE pig presented in front of me...LOL, of course i didnt eat any of it... i just have some fried tofu and gravy..




* This time we didnt bring baby Iyson along coz Mummy was coughing like a mad cow, and didnt want to spread the germs to baby. Somemore Mummy doze off like a pig after taking the cough medicine. Mummy said we will come back again(of course during non-peak season) with baby.

3 comments:

  1. Very brave boy already, not scare of crown anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genting is such a family haven. haha... but when peak season, crowded with people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another short getaway, so nice! But I'm vy scared of the crowd in Genting. Everything oso hv to q vy long.

    ReplyDelete