baby

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Extra Class(ses)

Everyday Mummy will check my Communication Book from kindy to see the latest update /happenings. She was waiting for this actually...,


extra classes offered by my kindy. Last year Mummy enrol me for Art Class. And this year, she already planned to enrol me in Art Class plus another. Can guess what it is?

The Art Class brochure


Eventhough Mummy didnt see any improvement in my colourings(i still coloured cincai-cincai in my homework) but Mummy still wants me to join this class. She wants me to concentrate ( coz i easily get distracted) and focusing on the work i do.


This is the one, Mental Arithmetic. Mummy already asking about this class since last year. Because this class was only offered to 5-6 yrs old, so im only allowed to join this year.


Again, Mummy enrol me for this class hoping it can promote longer concentration span. And learning the abacus will be fun too, coz Mummy never have the chance to learn that when she's young.



Another 2 extra classes for me, i really hope i still can survive this year kindy... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment