baby

Monday, January 3, 2011

School Again..

After a one week school holiday and a short getaway, finally the day have comes. Er, i mean school reopened. I dont like the idea of going to school again , in fact i dont like school at all.

But today, Mummy told me i will be in K1 this year. Meaning im going to graduate soon... Ok, when i heard its going to end soon, im more than happy. And seeing my new school bag that Mummy bought me recently, i really cant wait to go to school and show my friends.



This was the Mickey school bag. Nice?? Actually our kindy have been using their own school bag for their students, but Mummy choose not to follow. Why? Coz all the bag looks same, and i've been taking the wrong bag, not only ONCE, but few times going back home. Mummy have to call the parent of the bag's owner and let them know we have their bag and start looking for my own bag. So troublesome, and to avoid this problem happened again, i have been using my own bag since last year.

4 comments:

  1. Eh, how come K2 geh? You mean he's going to "graduate" this year and go to Std 1 next year? *scratch head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, typo error lah, amended already,no need scratch head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya dun like the idea carry the same bag too. Heard many parent said their children took the wrong b4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a key chain on the zip for easier identification but dunno whr it has gone to edi. :D

    ReplyDelete