baby

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gu-gu 's Big Day

Today is my Gu-gu big day. And yet my Gu-Cheong have to wait for me to open the door for him coz we're late. Daddy's hp keep on ringing asking us our whereabouts. The groom was all ready waiting inside the car for the flower boy, thats me.


Sorry Gu-Cheong, keep you waiting for me ... but dont forget my angpow ar....hehehe

My lovely Gu-gu( can see my disgruntled face? I was forced by Mummy to wear that skinny jeans)


And its time again to take angpow from the newly-weds


While the adults were busy with the tea ceremony, i was having my leisure time playing with toys



And again, Gong Hei , Gong Hei to my Gu-gu and Gu-Cheong

1 comment:

  1. Boys got wear skinny jeans wan ar? Too bad I can't see it haha. Anyway, congrats to your gu-gu! :)

    ReplyDelete