baby

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Head Support

Mummy have been looking for this head support for a long long time. Everytime when i fall asleep in the car, my head will fall forward or to the side. Mummy feels uncomfortable seeing me like this.

When Aunty Jennifer said she have sew one for ZQ, Mummy also need something like this to keep my head nice & steady, but too bad Mummy dont know how to sew. So she can only find from the market that selling this kind of product.

At last she found something similar like it from Jusco, and it was having a 50% discount(RM11.90 after discount). Without thinking twice, Mummy quickly bought the head support.

Tada, nice or not?? Now Mummy no need to prop my head up with blankets when i fall asleep in the car.


But Mummy, dont you think my head is bigger than the head support?? You see, my head is like this big.....



After some consideration, Mummy finally decided to give this to baby Iyson... this head support was quite small for me though... and she will start searching again for this product that suit my age..

2 comments:

  1. Wyson looked so comfy in the 1st pic. Too bad it's not big enuf for him. How abt those adults type?

    ReplyDelete