baby

Friday, November 12, 2010

Playtime

Today Mummy lets both of us play together, fixing my new jigsaw puzzles.

Wyson : Mummy, take our picture... im smiling now

Iyson : Ya, ya, takes gor-gor picture while im chewing his puzzles..nyum nyum


Wyson : Mummy, u see, my puzzle full with baby saliva...yucks..

Iyson : Never mind, that one taste not nice, still got so many to choose from here


Wyson : U see, so wet already, i need to wipe with my shirt..naughty baby

Iyson : What ? Izzit my fault the puzzles taste so nice??


Wyson : Im telling u one more time, baby, dont mess with my puzzles while im watching tv, k?

Iyson : Ok, ok... i help u sorting out the puzzles ya...hmm, which one is which??


Wyson : Im giving up on you already, u wanna eat, eat all u wants...

Iyson : This one taste nicer though....



The End of our Playtime

2 comments: