baby

Saturday, November 13, 2010

2010 Kindy Concert

Today is my Kindy 8th Annual Concert cum Graduation Night. Mummy doesnt know what dance i was involved this year, but she just got me changed to the costume that i bring home 2 days ago.


As expected, i dont like the costume just like previous year. I put up a struggle when teacher was trying to put make up on me. I really cried out this time till teacher have to comfort me.


When Mummy seeing this, she quickly left the room. She knows if she stays there longer, i will be more cranky.


Mummy was waiting patiently in the auditorium with Daddy and baby Iyson for my performance. Baby was doing great when we reached there. But i guess after a while, passed his nap time actually, he starts to cry. Mummy and Daddy take turns to carry him and pacify him outside the auditorium.


Luckily Mummy manage to get in before my performance start. She quickly get ready her camera and waited in front of the stage. I did spotted Mummy and keep looking for her.



Mummy was supposed to meet up with Aunty Ginie that night. She spotted where aunty Ginie was, but too bad that time Baby Iyson already started throwing tantrum. A really bad one, till force us to went back straight away after my performance. I didnt even get a chance to see my other friends performance.

Not many pics taken by Mummy this year, but at least she video-ed me when i was doing my performance. We're the 4 yrs old boys that lead the 3 yrs old girls. Most of the girls just dont know how to dance. They just stand there and looks around... i was doing better than them last year...hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Why not put Iyson on nanny then can let you enjoy the concert nicely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neth, i thought baby will enjoy der, mana tau turn out like this...a very very wrong decision i made.. at first nanny got offered to bbsit for me, but i turned her down..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, bb 'lau kai'. No wonder I cudn't find u. :) Wyson was having so much fun on stage. Too bad he din get to watch the other performances. Nvm, can c from the DVD.

    ReplyDelete