baby

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My 1st Fine Dining

Yesterday was my 1st time ever went for a fine dining. If its not FREE( thank to Gu-gu bosses, they give a wedding treat for all the staff and family members to celebrate Gu-gu's big day) , i doubt Mummy or Daddy will bring me there.

We parked our car at Berjaya Times Square( my 1st time here also) and have some early xmas photos taken before we walked over to Federal Hotel.



Ya, all this pressies was mine, only if it's REAL...hahaha


Snow man


And , here we are... Bintang Revolving Restaurant


Malaysia first revolving restaurant, offers an evening of fine dining with a spectacular view of the KL City's skyline.



Actually im more interested with the 360-Degree moving platform than the foods. I didnt fancy western cuisine except for the fries.. and i keep on asking whether they will serve RICE, which they dont.




Some of the food that we have, Wild Mushroom Soup, Grilled Lobster with Cheese, Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce and Raw Salad...

An eye opener for me and a nightmare for Mummy. She keep on shouting and scolding me coz i just cant sit still at my place and keep running around.. which makes Mummy swears she will never ever bring me here again..

2 comments:

  1. The food looked yummy! And the view is awesome! Aaah, Wyson is a 'fan thong' huh? hahaha Same like CE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he is very good in eating and will eat anything tim haha. The food looks good leh... nice environment too.

    ReplyDelete