baby

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sizing Problem... Again

Remember Mummy blog about this problem end of last year?? The thing that she worried most really happened now. I've outgrown my size XL uniform and sport attire in just 5 mths time. Can you all believe it??!!!

Mummy also shakes her head when Daddy told her i have 'ripped' off the neck tie from my uniform. I told Daddy it was way too tight for me after securing the neck tie. I feel uncomfortable and cannot breath ( ok, a bit exaggerated...hehehe)

The neck tie should be in position like this


This was after i 'ripped' it off


So Mummy left with no choice and give my Principal, Ms M a call and ask her whether they got a bigger size or not. Luckily they have XXL size, but the not so lucky is, this is their last size. They dont have any size larger than XXL. Oh, whatever, as long as now i have uniform to wear.. Just need to settle the problem now.

My XXL uniform, i can fit in nicely


My XXL sport attire. A bit loose, but very comfy for me to move around



Mummy even suggested to Ms M, if i have outgrown this set of attire, i will need to wear daily wear. Wow, if i can really wear my own t-shirt and pants , it will be very COOL walking around in the kindy... coz i will be the ONLY one without school uniform...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment