baby

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Colouring

Mummy always complaint and complaint about my colouring skill. Eventhough i have joined Art Class at kindy, but it seems like my skill improving to nowhere. My class teacher, Ms W also commented the same thing during the recent Parents-Teachers day. She said im more to the lazy side actually and dont have patience. I wanna quickly finish my coloring, and to save time i dont even wanna change the color( using the same color for few objects).

The Not-so-perfect colouring


And the teacher was being nice to give me a STAR


So, today dont know what's went wrong with me, i told Mummy i will do the colouring as nice as it could be. I wanna proof to Mummy she didnt waste her money sending me to Art Class....

Tada, presenting my Rainbow Fox



Once Mummy see this, she giggles. She remember about Chloe, she also have this rainbow seahorse. But Mummy still give me a big praise and ask me to keep up with this kind of effort. At last, i didnt dissapoint u, Mummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment