baby

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sustagen Roadshow

This is the first time Mummy brings me to a roadshow. She knew it a day before from her Multiply friend and made the last minute decision. She thought i can play and drink for FREE(what a KIASU mum i have, hehehe) and no need to spend a single penny. But she's wrong.

I tried the 3 flavors of the milk, and HONEY is the best


Play a few games at first to get the goody bag



End up Mummy have to bought 3 boxes of Sustagen in order to get the FREE big red bouncing ball. I was a Sustagen Kid before, that was 3 years ago. I've stop drinking this milk coz was diagnosed as lactose intolerance. After 3 years, my condition getting better. Once in a while , Mummy will let me have some cow milk too.


Yi-yi more pity, she have to bought 6 boxes of Sustagen to enable her to get 2 balls for Brandon and Darren. And they two never drink Sustagen before...


Me with my bouncing ball ( and i dont even know how to sit on it and bounce, what a shame). Mummy said blame it on my short legs...hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment