baby

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Day to KLCC

Today, Mummy wake me up more early than usual. She said we're going to KLCC. I thought Mummy was being nice to reward me for my rainbow fox. But i was totally wrong, wrong, wrong.

She comes here just because of this :........


Her Lesportsac multi-case

And sun-pin bought me this 3 story books( which she will regret later) so that she can entitle for the 20 % discount


Ok- lar, better than nothing

After Mummy got what she wants, then we have some shopping spree. We went to Toys'R'Us. I saw a Toy Story gun that i wants badly. And the price also not cheap, RM79.90. I know Mummy wont buy for me, so i just try my luck asking and pleading her. The answer still the same : a big NO NO

When we're leaving, Mummy spot something that suitable for baby Iyson. Without much thinking, she just bring to the cashier. So what im waiting for?? I quickly grab a few things too. I've got myself a mini bubbles blower( RM7.95, which after paying only Mummy said it was too expensive, but too late, its already in the plastic...hehehe) and a Thomas fan(RM15.90).


After i got the bubbles, i keep on pastering Mummy. I wanna blow, i wanna blow... So we proceeded to the park. Luckily it was not hot and looks like going to rain too..


We play for awhile and it starts drizzling...... what a waste...




Before we left, we manage to snap a few pics.... See my disgruntled face, not enough playing with my bubbles..

No comments:

Post a Comment