baby

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The World of Monkeys

Since from my last rabbit's farm trip, Mummy keep on saying she will bring me to see monkeys. She keep on postponing due to some unexpected events, but today Mummy finally make up her mind. We will be going to Kuala Selangor, without Daddy. Daddy insist wanna go to his not-so-closed friend wedding dinner, so Mummy just count him out. We follow Yi-chong (Brandon's dad) car.
`

The journey was so so so long till Brandon and me got bored. After 2.5 hours, we finally reached there.



Wow, really got a bunch of wild monkeys...and was scary too, the monkeys was too fierce . They will try to snatch anything from your hands. Mummy said this was the 'uncivilized' type..



And im too scared to snap photo alone, coz anytime the monkeys will jump on me... so Bibi gor gor was so nice to accompany me..



After Yi-chong parked his car down the hill, we all took this train ride up to the hill ( Bukit Malawati). The ride was so enjoyable with the breezy wind.





When we reached up there, my nightmare begins. Monkeys was everywhere , swinging on the trees, climbing up the seat and even running after us begging for food.

See, im scared till i cant focus on the camera. Why??



Bcoz this bunch of monkeys. They was even feasting on muruku...



Overall, i only enjoyed the train ride, not the monkeys show. I was down with fever and pooing 'greenish' after this trip. Yi-poh said maybe due to the shock. Coz at one time, when Yi-poh was carrying me, a monkey came to snatch the beans that she was holding. Yi-poh dont wanna give and the monkey start pulling my legs. I was screaming hysterically and later cry. I told Mummy "I dont want to see monkeys anymore...please Mummy...lets go back home"..

1 comment:

  1. He prefer gentle rabbit compared to these fierce monkey.

    ReplyDelete