baby

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pasta Fiesta

Welcome, welcome, welcome to my world of pasta..




Since Mummy bought a few packs of pasta/macaroni from HK, she got addicted to it. Even when shopping here, she will buy for more and more pasta. I know i loves to eat but not to the extend Mummy have to keep stock like this..

Instant macaroni(seafood with abalone flavor) , just like instant mee..
.

Alphabets macaroni
.
* this two items were bought at Macau

Organic teddy bears pasta(Mummy saw it from Chloe's blog) bought from Marks & Spencer HK
.



Orgran Gluten-free Rice and Corn Vegetable Pasta, from Tesco




Heinz Pasta, from Jusco







Today, Mummy said lets try on the farm animals vege pasta.

Before cook




I can see piggy, horse, cow and sheep ( ideal plays tool, hehehe)



My clear soup pasta, Mummy have a try first and commented ' not good at all, why still can taste the flour'. Then i have a try, i still can finish half of it. Thats makes Mummy wonder, do i really LIKE it or just give face to her.
.




.
To tell u the truth, Mummy, actually im very hungry that time, eventhough its not good, but as long as it was food and can makes me full, i dont mind.

6 comments:

  1. I have never given my 2 yr old any pasta. Maybe I shd try it someday. At the moment, he loves noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe u should, aunty. coz mummy start giving me macaroni before i turn 1..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... must ask mummy to do a pasta feast hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh? went HK shopped for pasta and bring back all the way?
    My kids dun fancy pasta....

    ReplyDelete
  5. chloe, my mummy asked when izzit ur turn to hold a pasta feast? Mummy wanna come woh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aunty sh, if u asked me , i prefer macaroni more than pasta..

    ReplyDelete