baby

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Day Out at Jusco Bukit Tinggi

After so long didnt go out for gai-gai, today finally Mummy said we will be going out to Jusco. This time we will be heading to Bukit Tinggi , Klang. I've never been there , so does Mummy. Daddy said , Mummy was crazy.. why need to go so far just for Jusco? From our house, we need to travel almost 4 hours. Actually , Mummy already 'date' with Yi Yi and Yi Poh(grandaunty). But never mind , as long as I can go for gai-gai, i dont care how far izzit the journey.
Getting ready to go




We spent 5 hours here. Doing what?? Eat , drink , play and sight seeing...


My favourite, water , water , water




In the Jusco Kids Park




Playing with all the ride available and finish off Daddy RM20 token







And i loves this the most..... my face shows it all


After this, we went to Teluk Gong to have seafood dinner. On our way back home, i was too tired and fall asleep in the car. I didnt have my shower on that day coz reach home already 12:30am. The next morning when i woke up , the 1st thing i asked was for my shower.

1 comment: