baby

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Bicycles

This was my 1st hand-down kiddy push car from Yiyi. I've got it before i turned 1 yrs old.







And this was my 2nd tricycle Mummy bought for me when im 2 years old.






Last Monday, Mummy suddenly came to visit me at bbsitter house. She said got surprise for me. A really big surprise indeed... i've got my 3rd bicycle before i turns 3 yrs old in this coming July.

Tada....this was my new BICYCLE..



Trying on my new bicycle








And im a very proud owner of 3 bicycles now......



p/s- lately i keep on asking Mummy and Daddy cycles on my tricycle while i ride my push car. I will asked them to cycle fast fast and catch up with me. Maybe due to this, Mummy buy another one so that 3 of us can cycle together...hehehe
.
*mummy replies : is not that reason, my dear son, bcoz Mummy too big to ride on ur tricycle, and ur Daddy too heavy to stand behind thus forcing Mummy to buy another one. With the new bicycle, we hope you will spare us from ur wild terror ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment