baby

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Nite Fever

Today, Mummy wakes me up very early. Before 9:00am, everybody were ready to go. Mummy said we're going to KLCC. Oh, another gai gai hotspot. Am very excited in the car, keep on asking this and that.

Then we stop by to pick up Yi-poh and Yi-yi. Strange , usually we go gai gai, just 3 of us . Why now become 5?

We reached there at 11am. Mummy straight look for her destination without stopping by at my fav spot, donuts shop. Oh, actually they all were heading to the PIKOM fair(PC exhibition) at the convention centre. No wonder Yi-poh and Yi-yi follow.




So today actually not my gai gai day. I was bored when they were busy scouting and searching for the best buy in town. I keep on clinging to Daddy coz Mummy dont even have time to look after me. Till 1pm, i cannot stand anymore... i go near to Mummy and told her im very hungry. I wanna eat KFC. Then only Mummy realised, she totally forgotten about my lunch. With a guilty face, Mummy quickly carried me and we're heading down to the mall.

KFC was too crowded and we cant even find a seat, so Mummy suggested we go to Burger King. Doesnt matter whether its KFC or BK, i was just too hungry. Mummy ordered so many of varieties. Got sundae, burgers , chicken finger bite, fries and cheezy bite. And most important, was the soft drink. I can finish 1 big cup of it.





Then i go to the nearby shop, Toys 'r' Us for window shopping. Mummy said she wanna bought me the LEGO set, they were having 30% sales. But she said only, at last she didnt buy. She was too busy with her laptop catalogues.








Before we left, after Mummy, Yi-poh and Yi-yi got what they wants and not what i want, i was allowed to ride on this. But just plain ride, no coins inserted.








After spending the whole day here, me got nothing at all. This was my 1st time outing without bringing anything back. So , Mummy, you must compensate me the next time we go gai gai...

Oopps, i forgot to mention. I did have fever in the middle of the nite. Mummy have to woke me up and feed me medicine in the wee hours. In the end, i guess , i did get something....hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment