baby

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Size Upgrading

Barely after 9 months since my last upgrade, Mummy have to do the upgrading again...this round not only pyjamas , but for my wear at home tees too..

Most supported brand, JKIDS from Jusco...hehe


The price is reasonable, RM4.90 per pc ( but last time Mummy bought it at RM3.90, she assumed that price was for smaller size). Most importantly the tees was made by 100% cotton and very comfy to wear it anytime.

Try have a look at the size, 9-10 yrs old 


And this is my colorful pyjamas, also from JKIDS, my Mummy was a big fan of JUSCO...



And guess what's the size for this??

11-12 yrs old!!


















My oh my, 11-12 yrs old for a 5 yrs old kiddo like me. Whats went wrong?? Blame it on the small cutting maybe??

5 comments:

  1. ya....sometimes cannot rely on the age printed on the shirt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worry, my bb S when 1 month old already wear 2yo punya baju...some clothes cutting really got problem de...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of their cutting is small...I always buy one size bigger....

    ReplyDelete
  4. some shirts cutting are smaller. Well you do have a 7 years old size geh keke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also bought JKids 13-14years leggings for C leh and you know what? She complained that it's tight and uncomfortable! I really cannot imagine how a 13yo can squeeze into that legging!

    ReplyDelete