baby

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Im On TV ...again...

Mummy thought this year she dont have the chance to video down the Disney Junior Birthday Book which features my picture. Usually we will received an envelope informing us that the photo we submitted have been chosen to appeared on the book. This year Mummy waited and waited till the last week of July but yet didnt received . So she concluded im not selected. I was a bit disappointed when i know i cant see my face on tv again..yet we will still stick in front of the tv everytime the birthday book shows.. who knows luck will be on us ler...when we're giving up , suddenly Mummy catch a glimpse of my picture in one of the slot... but too bad we didnt ready with our camera to record it..

Only left 3 days before month end, meaning that we still have 3 more days to wait for my picture to appeared again, if only it appeared... but we playing with lady luck this time...and hooray, Lady Luck was with us. Mummy managed to video it down  today during the last slot at 9pm...phew...*wipe sweat*


In case cannot spot me in the video, here's the clearer picture...


Thank you , Mummy for sending in my photo and not forgotten Disney Junior for selecting me 3rd year in a row...

2 comments: