baby

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Sequel


It's started from this


Mummy notice that this few days i was having an unusual running nose. Why unusual? Coz the skin below my nose start peeling and she can see a few red spots. She knows something not right. And hence to the Paed we went. ( we went there on Monday) After checking , i was having a very high fever too. Paed suggest maybe i need admission but Mummy just said for the time being, she dont think its necessary. So off to home and Mummy start giving me all this med. During nite time, the fever keep on coming back eventhough i've been fed with Ibuprofen every 4 hrs. And i even talk and giggling all by myself. Mummy feels scary seeing me like this.

and ended like this


Ok, finally i was being admitted on Tuesday morning after Mummy consult from the Paed. I was asked to go to the X-ray room to scan my nose. Paed wanna confirmed whether my sinus was really that bad. Then a round of blood testing. As usual they need to poke so many times to find the right place to insert the valve when doing the dressing.

The result, am having a very bad sinus plus tonsillitis and need antibiotic administration thru IV. When i said bad, its really really BAD.

Like a drip marathon, one after another ...hahaha


Oh, by the way, did i mentioned in my whole life i've never been on a wheel chair?? So when i was asked to sit on it, i was like ' Oh, great , can move around without even need to walk..'



















Showing my antiques here.... Mummy cant stop laughing seeing all this pose...










Despite all the pain, i still can bring some cheers for Mummy. Pity her , because of me, she have to stay in the hospital. She hates staying here coz it was both our second home.( Ya, we've been checking in here regularly :-(  , )

Hi, Mummy, see i can move around without the drip

Enjoying Disney Channel while waiting for the drip to finish

My 'killer' pose...hahaha
Mummy ask for home leave after spending one night there. She just couldnt stand the stiffness of the bed that makes her back ache. But that comes with a condition, that is we must come back every morning at 8am and stay till 10pm for the last drip. At least , Mummy feels better at nite sleeping at her 'dog nest'( as what she referred to her bed,LOL)..

After staying here for 3D3N, at last i can discharged. We got to rush for something else, thats why Mummy keep on telling my Paed, please make sure we can leave before Friday. So our wish granted, we 'checking out' on yesterday nite.

Everybody feels so tensed up and Mummy even falls sick when taking care of me. But when seeing me getting better each day, she feels so blessed at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Wyson but glad you recovered b4 the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the medicines also wanna pengsan liao... Luckily you both got well for the trip :) Wyson looked so happy sitting on the wheelchair @_@ and don't la adopt the hospital as your "second home". Choy! Haha :p

    ReplyDelete