baby

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Belated Birthday Pressies

Today im so happy coz i've got 2 more presents from my Yi-yi. Kely Yi-yi just came back from Langkawi, so she bought me a tube of Smarties with the Cars. Im only interested with the Cars, once i pulled it out, the Smarties i keep in the fridge. And another one from Jamie Yi-yi. She bought me a present. Still wrapped in the paper and i cant wait to unwrap it...


Yeah, it was the Tumblin' Monkey stick game. I immediately asked Mummy to play with me. Being new in the game, i thought who collect the most monkey will be the winner, eventually it's not. The player with the less monkey only considered the winner. Hah, being conned by Mummy... Nevertheless , im still having so much fun playing with it..



Thank you so much to Jamie & Kelly Yi-yi....

No comments:

Post a Comment