baby

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Up up in the Sky ( Part 1)

Day 1 (8/8/11)

Yo, from the title u will just know that i just came back from another holiday AGAIN... just being a mere coincidence the travel date was so near from my last trip.

L-R (clockwise)
Waiting at airport for departure
Enjoying my snacks( Mummy didnt buy any meal on board)
I signed on my arrival card
Reading the menu to kill off time


Tada, reach Hatyai Airport after an 1 hr flight.

I wanna put my face in the hole but not tall enough

We took a taxi to our hotel, Hatyai Paradise Hotel, 10 mins from town. While waiting for Mummy to do the check in, i spotted this, a BIG NICE BLUE SWIMMING POOL... I told her i want to swim, i want to swim..Mummy said i will have my chance coz she already packed along my swimsuit. Before she booked the hotel, she already read the good reviews bout the pool..;-)

After we dumped our luggage in the room, we quickly hailed down a tuk-tuk to town to have our late lunch. Gung-gung was complaining his stomach started to growl...hahaha

1st time on tuk-tuk, so excited

Everybody was too hungry, end up didnt snap any pic of our lunch. But the lunch also nothing to shout about, just chicken rice. After lunch, we walk around in the town. I keep on throwing tantrums, dont wanna walk, want to be carried. End up , Mummy cannot stand it and suggest we went back to hotel first. The weather was so hot, eventhough its already 4pm.. So back to the hotel..

Mummy knows im up to something. Once reach the lift area, i point to Mummy the big swimming pool. I told her it was a hot hot day and i want a splash...Yup, i keep on thinking about the pool, thats why im so lazy to go out to town at the first place..


Im so eager to go for a swim but end up im only sitting there and splashing with water.. Im scared to go to the middle of the pool eventhough Mummy reassured me the water only up to my chest level...Hmmm, im so scared since the black incident last year. So i've spend 30 mins here soaking my legs and playing with water..

Then went up to hotel room and continue soaking in the bath tub.. watch tv for a while , then its time to go out  for dinner. We took tuk-tuk again...I told Mummy i want to eat McDonald GCB, but too bad here they didnt have that in the menu. So Daddy ordered for me Nuggets and McChicken burger. End up i only eat the fries and finish the drink. 

The adults was having this for their dinner. And i fall asleep very soon just before the food was served. Too tired coz didnt take my afternoon nap.

fresh oyster, tom yam, steamed siakap and oh jen

chive, glass chicken feet, asparagus , oh we didnt ordered the crab
just snapping for fun..hehe

After dinner, lepaking a while at town, then we called it a day.. 

2 comments: