baby

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Last Birthday Gift

Yeah, my last birthday gift received. Guess from who?? It was from Playhouse Disney, an envelope containing 2 sheets of stickers and a congrats note. My photo was also chosen to appear in their birthday book.



Last year ive been selected too. Because Mummy received the envelope in the 1st week of July, so she got a chance to record down the video. But for this round, the envelope only reach on the 3rd week. Hence, Mummy dont have enough time to stand by in front of the tv with her camera. Without much delay, Mummy looks for help. She called up Aunty Hwei Li and ask a favor from her. So now it was Aunty Hwei Li turn to stand in front of her tv and wait patiently for me to appear. And she got it at last, a big thanks to Chloe's Mummy for helping my Mummy to record down.

So now, lets enjoy the video


2 comments:

  1. so nice she record for you, and you record for her back. Don't know who can record for me in this coming November? kekeke.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. Hwei Li is so nice.........

    Wyson looks so cute in the tv.. :) Wah.. selected for two years in a row! Geng!

    ReplyDelete